Monday, February 16, 2009

Pictures :D

Well once again an original title lol

But here are my picture updates

Slot 2 of rotation = Iris


February 16th 09

My goal was to get her head stitched and I completed that :D My next goal when she comes up is to get her wings finished :D

Slot 3 of rotation = Enchanted Fairy...... I know, I know a new start but I was feeling down so whats a girl to do?! The only other I had mostly kitted was Fairy Roses but I have no pattern yet lol


February 16th 09

Since she was a new start my goal was as much as I wanted :D Easily met, my next goal for this is to stitch her pillow :D

At the moment instead of slot 4 I'm working on slot 6 as I was missing a few threads for my midwifes present. So I have started Aliyah's birth sampler. It shouldn't take too long. I'm only hoping they got it right and she is a girl lol

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Ginnie said...

Lots of lovely stitching again!! you have done loads!!

Jenny said...

You know, that Enchanted dreamer is much prettier than I remember her being - love the pink wings. Might now have to have her myself! :)

Megumi said...

They both look great! Great fabric choice on Enchanted Fairy! :)

Little Cat said...

I love your new start - and of course what else is a girl to do when she's feeling down. You were quite right to start her! :o)

Iris is looking beautiful :o)

Romantic Fool said...

I love the fabric for enchanted fairy. It really makes it pop!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...