Saturday, March 14, 2009

Project Challenge....

Okay I know I've tried this before... but am going to give it another go :D

I decided I had so many wip's, and kitted or mostly kitted projects I really need to stop wasting money getting things I don't need

I'm aiming for 15 projects for now. But have put together a list of ones I can choose from.

The List

Iris
Enchanted Dreamer
Little Miss D
Dawn
Aliyahs Birth sampler
Celtic Spring
Poppy
Wade's CDT
Butterfly - Day
Little Miss A
Holly
Morning Glory
Christians CDC
Red RoS
Bliss
LotM
Angel of the Sea
South Seas Mermaid
Fairy Roses
Waiting for Ships
Tanglewood
Peregrination
Spring Queen
Three for Tea
The Teacher
Watergarden
Venetian Opulence
Fern
Daisy
Blossom Harvest.

Found a couple more

Fairy Moon
The Kiss (maria V S)
Elizabeth and the Lavender sky
Blackwork Dragon
Angel of the Sea
Midnight Boo


Apart from the odd packet of beads, krenik or dmc I have mostly everything for all of these.

I plan to work them into my rotation, having such a big list I shouldn't get bored (hopefully) or feel trapped (hopefully lol)

*hugs*

Andie

11 comments:

Kim B said...

Good luck Andie!!! Let us know how it goes!

suequeblue said...

Andie-I am rooting for you! I am trying to do a similar thing, and have found myself getting bored, so it is good thing you have so many things to choose from.

Rachael said...

Good for you, Good luck with it!!

Ginnie said...

good luck, I find the rotation works well for me!

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

Good luck Andie!! You have such a wonderful list of things to stitch. I would have a hard time just picking out the 15!

Beatrice said...

Wow you sure are ambitious. Good Luck. Your choices are exciting.
I love the slide show in your side- bar You have certainly done some stunning work.

Tammy said...

Great list-can't wait to see your progress!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Good luck with your challenge. Love the new blog look too:)

Kathryn in NZ said...

That's quite list! Stick at it vibes for you...

BTW, i've named you for an award - details on my blog

stitchinfiend said...

Good luck. I should do something like that too cause I am in the same boat.

陳冠希Easaon said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色