Monday, April 20, 2009

Venetian Opulence

Yes I know.... another new start, but whats a girl to do when she feels so horribly restless?

April 20th 09

I'm really enjoying her, but have to put her away for a bit to finish up a RR I have and also I need to concentrate on CDT for Wade's birthday.

I have also decided to start knitting again and have decided that I will knit every second night, until I became a cross stitch addict I was good at knitting jumpers and cardies for my kids and want to return to that :D So you may see some knitted items showing up as happy dances in the future :D

I had my midwife visit today, baby is all good although is still measuring 2 weeks bigger than she should be because of the gestational diabetes so I have now been referred to the obstertrician and will find out what will happen from then.

She is an active wee girl, and beats me up from the inside especially at night when I am trying to sleep. But there is only 7 weeks and 5 days to go.... hopefully less! I'm really praying for her to be born early (but not too early!)

Hope you are all well!

I will leave you with this picture of Bethany :D

Bethany April 20th 09

What better way to treat barbie hmmm? :D

She is a lovely wee girl and so much fun but she is also a wee ratbag and into EVERYTHING!!

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Kim B said...

Bethany is such a doll! What a great new start! I can't wait to see the knitting projects as well!!

stitchinfiend said...

Another start - ohh I am envious. I am really hanging out for a new start. I too was a knitter and should take it up while watching TV and it is also winter too. Bethany is such a little cutie.

StitchCat said...

Yes, me too :) I was once a knitter. Oh your new start is looking fantastic. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone...maybe not as quick for you. Take care of yourself Andie. Bethany is lovely :)

Ginnie said...

I look forward to seeing your knitting. Great new stitching start! Can't believe you have only 7 weeks to go!!

Tammy said...

Oooh, your new start is gorgeous! And looks like the little one is playing the Barbie flute, lol.

Mel said...

Lovely new start! :)

Chiloe said...

Ooops! she did it again! She played with her needles; she's not that innoncent (of course, you have to sing it with Brittney Spears tune in head !!! lol )

7 weeks to go? Feel like you've been pregnant forever this time ! :-o lol Hope she doesn't get too too big ...

Maxine said...

Love the new start :)Your daughter is a cutie.

陳冠希Easaon said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...