Friday, May 01, 2009

Hello :D

Its been a wee while hasn't it?!

Stitching Updates

CDT - for Wade

April 30th 09

Waiting for Ships

Before:

31st July 07

After:

May 1st 09

Knitting Updates

Cardie for ??

baby cardie

Well it was supposed to be for Aliyah, but I think my mum told me a size too small, so if it doesn't fit then I will find someone with a little baby to give it too :D

About me:

I saw the obstertrician on Wednesday, he said baby is normal size and has not gotten bigger than she should have, yay! She is also head down which is awesome, after Elle being breech and being a c-section and Bethany taking her time getting head down, its nice to have just over 6 weeks to go and having baby doing what she should :D

The gestational diabetes is still under control with diet, yay! And in answer to someones question, No I haven't had it before.... don't think I would have had 6 children if I had lol, its not much fun, but the longer I can hold out without having insulin injections the happier I will be!

Well thats about it for now. Hope everyone else is well... oh and if your the praying kind I'd appreciate some prayers that baby be a few weeks early :D

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Kim B said...

I know about wanting baby to come around 38 weeks! I swore up and down that I wasn't going past my due date with DD and she was 5 miserable frustrating days late! So like a girl to be late! I will put in a prayer that your bean doesn't do the same to you!

Mel said...

Glad to hear that things are going better with your pregnancy Andie.
You've done some lovely work in the last little bit. Really like the mermaid!

Cheryl said...

Oh i really want CDT! Looks great.
Prayers your way for an early baby...i was 13 days late so i know the pain of waiting!

Kathryn in NZ said...

That CDT looks better than in the catalogues - must be your colour choice NIIIICE.

Thinking of you as the weeks count down to baby day!!

Tracy said...

Glad to hear everything is good with the baby!

Your stitching is lovely. Are you going to stitch the fin? I really didn't care much for it, so I left it off.

Colours of the Outback said...

Great stitching Andie.

Tammy said...

Oh your work is beautiful--all of it!

Gaynor said...

I told all my bumps 38 weeks and then OUT!! They did as well..they made up for this early obedience as they got older though lol.
Lovely stitching and take care!

Juls said...

As always lovely!!! Love the colors you've chosen!!!!!