Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Little Miss A for Aliyah

Well since my Iris wip was hanging up in our room and Mike was asleep I started a new project in Generositys place....


Little Miss A for Alliyah

Stitched on silkweaver solo, opalescent Jazlyn.... I'm becoming addicted to solos :D

Tarissa was taking some photos of Bethany this morning, so heres one for you :D

Issy and Bethany

As you can see she finally has some hair lol (Bethany I mean not Tarissa lol)

Baby is still on the inside... not due for a few days yet so shes allowed to be. I'm looking forward to meeting her though.

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Zeb said...

I don't blame you for being addicted, some beautiful fabrics there! Your A is gorgeous ;)
Although I have to say, Bethany steals the show in this post :D

Kim B said...

Gorgeous fairy! She'll be keeping you up all night soon enough!

Tracy J said...

Just so adorable! And as always such lovely fabric, you are an inspiration!

Lauralness said...

Awww.. that's a cute picture of the girls.

Your fairy looks great!

Tammy said...

Such beautiful girls! Your fairy A is so pretty on that fab. Love it!

Maureen said...

What a gorgeous choice of fabric..thanks for sharing the pictures of your girls, so cute!

Mel said...

Incredible fabric!
Great start. :)

Mel's Blog said...

What a cutie pie! Great start to your A!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...