Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lots of things :D

I got my UFO home from the WWRR yesterday!

I can't believe it got finished!

As I sent

My The Teacher as she will go

As she came home

mine home!

This is actually a present for my cousin Dawn... I was thinking of not giving it to her as I was feeling guilty for not doing it all myself, but I think she will love it and it suits her immensely. Dawn is an amazingly inspirational person, she is such a role model to me. She homeschools her 4 children, has been blessed with another (due on the 9th June) and frequently is a speaker in our church, she organises events for the community and is "A teacher" to many.

Still on the subject of the ufo rr here is Kates as I recieved yesterday :D Going to work on it straight away incase our little miss decides to put in an appearance :D

Kates as I recieved

Also here is Wades CDT, my goal was 1 triangle filled and I filled 1 and a half and most of one of the funny shaped ones :D

June 4th 09

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! I really do appreciate you!

*hugs*

Andie

12 comments:

Gaynor said...

Oh how lovely. It will be a lovely gift and very much cherished, I am sure.
Lovely stitching as always!

Zeb said...

What a gorgeous gift that will be! :)
And to someone who sounds like an amazing person indeed.

Mel said...

What a neat idea to pass around UFO's!
All looking great. And you've made good progress on your triangles!

valerie said...

I like this WWRR UFO idea...that piece looks great! And your CDT is coming along great! Looks like you made a lot of progress!

Kim B said...

Your UFO came out beautifully! What a great RR idea! And those triangles are filling in fast!

loulee said...

The UFO is beautiful, I'm sure it will be very much appreciated.
I love those blue triangles.

Tommye said...

Wow. You've been busy. What a lovely gift. And I love the Triangles. It's really coming along.

tjbdesigns
http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I bet Dawn will love the gift - how thoughtful of you. :)

Tammy said...

You sure have been doing lots of work on your stitching--the sampler looks awesome. And your gift will be much appreciated, regardless of whether you stitched every stitch or not! That UFO RR is a WOW piece!

Kathryn in NZ said...

8 days to go!!! Where has the last 9 months gone??! Thinking of you
Great progress on CDT - I really really love your colour choice for it.

Barb said...

That turned out stunning. I have it in my UFO pile some day I'll get back to it. Your WIP's are looking great.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous stitching as always Andie, oh wow a UFO RR HD, congrats it is stunning. Congrats to all who stitched on it.

Hope your ok Andie, how long left til Bump Arrives?

Hugs n' luv xxx