Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Me Again

with a Generosity Happy Dance :D

Its pretty sad that the poor thing was languishing all those years when a couple of hours finished it!

Generosity

Generosity by The Drawn Thread

I didn't have the specified Needle Necessities thread when I started so did the DMC alternative.... except I didn't have the exact colour needed so used a dmc up (or down) so my snow and snowmen.... and sheep look a little pink, but its cute and the kids all thought it was great :D I used a krenik braid for the snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by again

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

Zeb said...

Very cute! Wish I could see it in natural light to pick out the colours but it's gorgeous regardless!

I love many of the designs by The Drawn Thread, and am waiting for the silk pack to arrive for 'Random Thoughts' at my local lns.

Chiloe said...

Only a couple of hours? What a shame !!! lol See I need more time on my fuchsias that's why I can keep it aside and start something new !!! lol

Chiloe said...

What about baby number 6? Still happy in the womb? :-D

Jo said...

we all have a WIp/UFO like that somewhere I'm sure!!

It's very cute and I love the sentiment

Ginnie said...

It looks great, glad you were able to finish it off so quickly.

Mel said...

Congrats!!
So glad you were able to get it finished.

Kim B said...

It's great! I love the little verse! Congrats :)

Gaynor said...

Aw lovely. I love sheep anyway, and must get round to doing some of my own lol

Lauralness said...

Great finish!!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous finish hun, I just love it.

Congrats no your HD, hope your ok hun. Take care

Hugs xxxxx