Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mirabella wip

I am just loving the colours in her!

June 16th 09

She is stitching up pretty quickly too!

Talking of mermaids... have you seen the new one from Mirabilia.... I know I know I'm addicted to Mirabilias :D I ordered her with some of my birthday money :D

We have a tummy bug in our house, so not fun! My hands should be all wrinkled the amount I have washed them recently! But I so don't want to get it... although someone did suggest it might bring the baby on.... lol! No thanks!

*hugs*

Andie

11 comments:

Zeb said...

She is coming along BEAUTIFULLY!! And I am still waiting on Iris Garden to arrive LOL

And yeah, not too wowed by the new mermaid. Her tail remidns me of a shark/orca.

Kim B said...

Lovely! That tummy bug thing sounds no good! Being sick would not be a fun way to induce labor :/

Jo said...

Great Mermaid. I love the fabric you've chosen - it's just perfect!

Tracy J said...

I love this, it is so magical!

Lauralness said...

Great progress!!

Missy Ann said...

BBP is beautiful.

Tama said...

She looks fabulous!

Maureen said...

what beautiful fabric you have chosen - hope the household recover quickly!

Mel said...

Wonderful progress! That fabric is just too exquisite!

Mel's Blog said...

You are flying through her so far! Hope everyone is feeling better before baby gets here.

wichitastitcher said...

Your Bluebeard's Princess Mermaid is just gorgeous! I also love the new Mediteranean mermaid I ordered it sight unseen, talk about a love of mermaids LOL.
Paula
pdshelgren.blogspot.com