Friday, June 12, 2009

Stash Goodies :D

Today is my birthday :)

I have had a lovely couple of days. Yesterday a lovely lady from church arranged to come and babysit Bethany and sent Tarissa and I out for lunch, Bethany adored her and her daughter and I came home so happy, relaxed and content with who I am in life :D

Today my lovely family have all given me money towards the Chatelaine Mystery X kit and I nearly have enough for it! Lori and Cerys over on the EF board also gave me a gift certificate towards it! I am so blessed!

My lovely friend Lynne also sent me a birthday package I managed to hold off opening it til today :D lol

Inside were these lovely goodies!

birthday pressie from Lynne

Mirabilias Emerald Mermaid
Countrystitch Kiwi Sparkles Wisteria
Some variegated threads
and a gorgeous card

Over on the EF board another secret sister exchange is running. My secret sister is very clever cause today I got a package in the mail from her :D

EF SS June

3 charts off my wishlist, some gorgeous threads and this adorable bib! Thank you so much secret sister!

*big hugs* to everyone!

Andie

11 comments:

Kim B said...

Happy birthday Andie! And what great goodies!

Gaynor said...

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! from little ol'me.

Fantastic gifts and thank goodness your secret sister looked at your wish list! How thoughtful!

Hope the rest of the day is as good as the start of it!

(((hugs)))
Birthday wishes

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Andie! Great stash!

brokenfairy said...

Happy Birthday, what super pressies!!

Jo said...

Happy Birthday - what lovely presents!

Mel said...

Happy birthday!
Lovely gifts. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - lovely presents

Lauralness said...

Happy Birthday Andie!!!

omashee aka Barb said...

Happy Birthday Andie!

dolphie2 said...

Happy birthday Andie. I love the little cardigan you knitted. I enjoyed looking at your lovely cross-stitch & gifts. All the best for baby no.6.

Take Care
God Bless You & your Family

Sandy in N.Z.

shakatak66 said...

Happy belated birthday Andie! :D