Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I want to play in my stash....

so I am going to go and do that soon :D

*picture Heavy post*

Aliyah is finally starting to sleep! She is now mostly breastfed as the formula really upset her. It made life very difficult for a bit, but we are getting there now, the biggest thing has been getting my supply back up, which is taking a lot longer to do than reducing it did lol

Since I had a little stitching time I started Mirabilias Holly. I wanted something little that I could see progress on and thought it was time to start her :D

The photo is really washed out, this is actually the other half of the piece of fabric that I stitched Little Miss D on.

DSC03461

And here are a couple of family photos :D

Bethany

Bethany

Gabrielle and Aliyah

Gabrielle and Aliyah

My Dad and Aliyah

Dad and Aliyah

And Aliyah asleep in her hammock

Aliyah

Thanks for stopping by :D

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Lauralness said...

I really like that fairy! Great start!
Great pics of the family too, thanks for sharing them :)

Tracy said...

Great start on Holly...love the fabric. Aliyah is too cute, as are her sisters!

Kathy A. said...

What lovely photos of Aliyah.
Great start on your Mira.

Gaynor said...

How did I miss this post???

She is jsut soooo precious. Absolutely beautiful..

Mel said...

So cute! Great photos.

StitchCat said...

Lovely photos Andie...its actually easier for me to see everyones blogs at tech LOL :)

venus said...

I so enjoyed my visit to your blog.... I loved it..thanks for sharing this post with us.....
Enjoy every minute of your life.
So cute great photos...
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...