Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Updates

Here is my belated update on BBP, just the seahorse to finish and then the beading :D

September 1st 09

I then worked on RoS

before:

August 28th '08

After:

Sept 1st 09

I hadn't worked on this one for awhile (the before photo is more accurate for colour). But she is in my Mira slot on rota 1 and will be my focus on rota 1 when BBP is finished.

I have started a new strange rotation and I really like it :D It gives me lots of Miras so I don't feel I am missing out on them, but I also get to stitch from other designers as well.... will see how long this one lasts lol

*hugs*

Andie

11 comments:

Gaynor said...

I love the colours on these...they are fantastic!

Lauralness said...

You're almost there! I love your RoS. I haven't seen it in awhile.

Nicola said...

WOW! You're so close to finishing your mermaid! I have this in my stash but haven't yet started it, maybe I should start pulling floss and fabric?!

I love the red ROS - never seen her done in this colour before but I absolutely love it!

Kathy A. said...

Your mermaid is sooo close to a finish!! Good work.
Love your Rose of Sharon in red! She just pops.
I never seem to get the hang of the rotation thing. I seem to obsess on one piece until it is finished lol

Kathy said...

Oh wow they are gorgeous Andie

Whats your Rota like, I want to try one once WBP is finished.

Hugs

Kathy xxxx

Tammy said...

I love the red one!!

Kim B said...

They are both AMAZING!

Deanne J said...

Both are looking great.

Anonymous said...

andie can you post a photo of mystery x would love to see it patricia

quietgirl255 said...

I really like your red conversion. It will look sharp when it is done!

Lhassa said...

Que de belles broderies ! Un beau travail de patience, c'est superbe.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...