Thursday, October 01, 2009

Where did it go?

My stitching mojo?!

it seems to have taken a holiday!

After I posted last time I stitched some on Bliss.... then I started Magnolia pixie.... then I started CDC which needs to be done by March.......

But I just can't be bothered! I have beautiful patterns, beautiful fabrics, patterns I want to start.... I even kitted some up in the hope it would motivate me.... nothing

One of the Mirabilia boards is having a contest which would normally motivate me for sure.... but its just too much effort.

So I may take a break from blogging for awhile... at least until I have some interesting stitching to show you all.

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Gosh, your stitching is so gorgeous. I hope it will come back soon for you. I know how you feel-mine is not the best and I have done the same thing. My stitching boxes over floweth!

Kathy A. said...

Sometimes - it just goes!Never fear - it will return with a vengeance.
Enjoy the break and look forward to hearing from you again.

omashee aka Barb said...

Andie, you deserve a break! You've just had a baby and still have wee ones. You must be exhausted. Take a break, girl! We'll be here when you come back. Or if you just want to rant, rave or cry on someone's shoulder, we're here! Mojo comes & goes!
Hugs,
Barb

Chiloe said...

Your stitching is always so beautiful !!!! I'll miss seeing it but it's not me who stole your mojo!!! lol Hope it comes back soon !!! ;-)

Zeb said...

Boy do I hear ya. I am slowly getting back into it by doing smaller pieces (ha, what else do I ever do!) but yeah, I'll finish something then not stitch again for a month which is weird. XD

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...