Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Med Mermaid progress

Thanks everyone for your tips :D

I am stitching her the way she is charted (sideways lol) I like her better this way.. I did think about turning her to stitch her but decided not to incase in my tired state I messed a symbol up... in the future sideways charts get turned lol.

Anyway here she is :D

November 4th 09 001

Its not much progress really, but now that I have my mindset sorted I should be fine lol

I will leave you with another picture from Aliyahs dedication. This is Christian.... can you tell how cheeky he is? lol

aliyah 043

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Great Pics of the Dedication hun, your pic of Med Mermaid is looking great hun, can't wait to see more

Hugs

xxxxxxx

Blu said...

Meddy looks lovely. I love that blue stuff (what is it?) in her hair.

Kathy A. said...

Great progress on Med Mer. Love those cheeks!

Mel said...

Mermaid is looking great!! :)

Kathryn in NZ said...

She's lovely - I'd be tempted to hang her sideways when framed, she looks great either way!

Colours Of the Outback said...

I like her better sideways

Deb said...

Your mermaid is beautiful! I have a funny feeling if my sister sees this one, she's going to want me to stitch it for her.

Kim B said...

She is just lovely. And look at those sweet kiddies!

Anna M said...

Your mermaid is very pretty, I love how she is turning out on the fabric.

Tama said...

She looks great!
The dedication pics were very beautiful :D

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...