Friday, January 29, 2010

Sabrina and family

Well I'm pretty boring lately aren't I? I seem to have run out of words... not sure if that makes sense or not :D

Aliyah is sleeping much better, formula still affects her a little, but she only wakes twice at night at the most now, instead of every hour or two.

Here is Sabrina, not as much progress as I would have liked but my house is starting to look better :D


January 28th 10

I've got a bit of a screaming rotation going at the moment with Sabrina, magnolia, CDC and letter G, think I will make myself complete the rotation before working on a piece again or CDC will be in there forever and never stitched on lol

Here are a few pictures of Tarissa and Aliyah, please note the phone permanently stuck to Tarissa's hand lol

DSC03697

DSC03696

DSC03704

*hugs*

Andie

14 comments:

Kim B said...

Beautiful pics!!!

stitcheranon said...

How beautiful. My daughter is 21..expect that phone to be in a hand for a little bit longer...how nice though that they seem to have such a good relationship. Beautiful.

I still get up 2-3 times a night..cant use the kids as an excuse anymore though..this is the curse we are left with lol. Isnt it bizaar that we look at getting up just twice a night as a treat. Despite this I am fully in awe that you get any stitching done..and boy is it beautiful. Well done!

Kathy said...

Wow Sabrina looks fab hun, am hoping to start mine soon.

Great pics of the girls too, gorgeous.

Hugs xxxxx

Deb said...

Those pictures are just so adorable. Just precious!

Funny how those phones become a permanent attachment!!

And your piece looks absolutely gorgeous.

Blu said...

Sabrina looks lovely.

The pictures of the girls are wonderful~

stitchinfiend said...

Gorgeous pics and Sabrina is going to be soooo beautiful

Rachel said...

Love the pics of the girls.

Wendy said...

Sabrina really is gorgeous!! That is a nice progress.

Lovely pics of the girls! Thanks for sharing.

Mel said...

Awh, lovely photos!
And Sabrina looks lovely.

Jenny said...

What a happy, sweet baby! :)

BettyeOverall1102 said...

謝謝分享好文章 .........................................

Anna M said...

Sabrina is stunning.

Terri said...

Your family is wonderful Andie. And Sabrina is great. What kind of fabric are you using for her?

ohwailywaily said...

What a great expression on Aliyah's face. I love seeing that look of adoration and joy lighting up their faces.

Sabrina looks great. I can't believe how much you are able to stitch. You must have flying fingers.
I just can't seem to find time just now. :(

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...