Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Autumn is in the air

Although summer is having another go and trying to warm us up. Its supposed to be about 30 today, the high yesterday was 29, so lovely and warm.... I wish all summer was like that!

Here is my update on Dawn

Before:

before Feb sal

After:

After Feb 2010 sal

Sorry pics a bit blurry, camera is on the way out I think.... along with the washing machine and the fridge, so I really need to start saving and stop spending!

So I have restarted the 50 project challenge again! Really need to curb my impulsive spending! Its not like I have no stash! lol

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Danielle said...

It looks great! I have always loved PR designs, though I have yet to stitch one!

Kim B said...

Fantastic progress Andie!

Kathy said...

Wow she looks fab hun, I have her in my stash to stitch too. I will get WBP finished one day.

Looking forward to the next update.

Hugs xxxxx

Jo said...

Great progress. Autumn? Summer? 29 degrees??? Hmm, it's still snowing here in the northern hemisphere - enjoy your sun while it lasts!!

Deb said...

She is so pretty Andie! You got a lot of stitching done!

stitchinfiend said...

That is beautiful. We are still in the grip of summer here.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress. I wish it was 29 here its very cold at the moment. Looking forward to seeing more of your stitching. Perhaps we should all go on a stash diet lol.

Sally said...

Beautiful progress. Love the colours.

Terri said...

Looks great Andie. I think I'll join you on the 50 project challenge. :) I really need to get stuff done here too. I won't be buying anything except floss if I need it.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...