Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reviewing My Year

My Goals were

I have 4 that aren't gifts that I am choosing to get finished this year... hopefully first lol

Magnolia - completed
Venetian Opulence
Dawn
Butterfly -Day

Gifts needing to be finished this year are: only CDC and Bluebell have a time limit really.

CDC for Christian
Letter G
Letter T
Bluebell - completed

Lol when reviewing this goal I've just noticed that two that were in my "not gifts" are actually gifts lol Butterfly - Day is for my Dad and Magnolia for my sister in law

I have changed my style of stitching to one at a time, I will see how long it lasts.

Completed this year are

Magnolia

Magnolia

Bluebell

bluebell finished 002

And Mikes Stocking

Mikes Stocking

At the moment I am maybe 2 or 3 weeks away from finishing Garnet.

So Goals for the 2nd half of the year are

Finish Garnet

Finish CDC for Christian

Stitch E for Gabrielles teacher

Stitch K for Kim

Finish Sabrina

And that will probably take me to the end of the year :D After Sabrina will be Bethanys stocking.... anyone got any good instructions for finishing these?

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

You have accomplished some wonderful pieces this year. Good for you! Look forward to watching the rest of the year progress.

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with your goals. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely stitching.

loulee said...

Fantastic finishes for the year. Shouldn't that beautiful daughter of yours count as an achievement?

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...