Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the Year

Well I'm all set for my Stitching from Stash... I hope! LOL

I have ordered Charlotte with some Xmas money I got. I also have a Polstitches GC to spend. And I have two presents coming from friends, one is a late birthday one lol and one is for Christmas.

I went to my sisters today and she gave me back some charts I had loaned her so I need to put them in my stash list

End of year round up:

I finished a total of 10 projects this year:

Magnolia
Magnolia

Bluebell
bluebell finished 002

Mikes Stocking
Mikes Stocking

Januarys Garnet Fairy
Januarys Garnet Fairy - Mirabilia

CDC
cdc for Christian

Floss Fairy
30th October 10 003

Sabrina
Sabrina finish

Bethanys Stocking
For Bethany

Celtic Spring
Celtic Spring @ L&L

And they lived
And they lived Happily ever after @ Sisters and Best Friends


I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished this year :D

My goals for next year.....

Stitch from stash (not including threads/embellishments I may need)

Complete SSM
Start and finish MotDB (Kris's conversion)
Finish Rose of Sharon (Red conversion)
Participate in Mira RR on the WWRR board
Start and Finish Lilac pixie
Start and Finish Amaryllis pixie
Stitch 6 SB stockings and make up 8 (lol)
Finish Butterfly - Day
Finish Dawn
Finish Blossom Harvest
Start and maybe finish Deepest Love for Jasmyne
Start and Finish Letters K and T and finish Letter G
Maybe Start Celtic Winter for Mum
Maybe another Mira Mermaid for the Mermaid sal

This is a very loose list.... things sometimes grab my attention.... I'm sure most of you can relate :D

Have a very Happy New Year!!

*hugs*

Andie

13 comments:

Tracy J said...

Very beautiful finishes as always!

demeter83 said...

Wow, thats loads, that puts me to shame!
And a good looking list for next year as well

Kathy A. said...

Wow, that is an impressive show of finishes. I wish my needles had been that productive. Look forward ot your 2011 stitches. And I look forward to participating in the Mirabilia RR with you.
Happy New Year 2011.

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year, Andie! You had some very beautiful finishes for 2010 ~ congratulations!

Wendy said...

wauw, you´ve done a lot this year, and they all look really, really nice !

have a happy new year !

Lesleyanne said...

Wow a lot of beautiful finishes. I wish I could complete as much. Happy New Year. Look forward to seeing your stitching in 2011.

Joysze said...

Andie, what a wonderful year of finishes!!! Gorgeous, every single piece of them.

Blu said...

What a gorgeous set of finishes! And mostly big ones too! Can't wait to see next year's work!

Measi said...

Wonderful finishes, Andie!

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Beautiful finishes Andie, well done on all of them. You were one busy stitcher, wish I could say the same for myself. :-)

Sharon said...

Andie, all your finishes are magnificent! Congrats on a great year. Happy New Year!

Valentina said...

How many wonderful finishes! Big congrats to you!! Happy (Stitching) New Year!

Bev said...

i love your finishes, you put me to shame lol

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...