Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to scheduled programming :D

Hey everyone!

Yes I'm still here! And yay! I'm feeling great.. and I think its gonna stick this time :D

Last week I finished my section on Mels Mira RR..... I didn't post cause I didn't wanna get your hopes up lol

My Part: I did Iris
Mels my part

The whole piece:
Mels Whole

This is so gorgeous and my bad photography skills (lack of lol) do not do it justice!

This week I have stitched again!

Here is Charlotte from this week!

Before:
day 7

After:
26th April '11

I think I'm over that icky bitsy bit in the sash so she should fly along from here :D

I have also bought Miras latest release Septembers Sapphire Fairy, I can't wait :D

*hugs* to all

Andie

11 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Very, very pretty Andie. You did a wonderful job on the RR! and your Mira stitch is coming along well. Glad to hear you are feeling super again.

Deb said...

That Mirabilia RR is going to be a sight to behold when it's finished. What a great way to stitch these. And your Mirabilia is looking wonderful as well!! Very pretty!

Joysze said...

Hey!! :D I'm happy to see you again... have missed reading your posts. Miras are looking awesome, as always. :D

Freddysmama said...

So loving the Mira RR's. I'd love to join in one but I just don't think I'd be able to commit the time to it... they're so pretty. *sigh*

Charlotte is beautiful - might have to add her to my list.

Kathy said...

Wow The RR looks fabulous, can't wait to see the next installment hun.

Charlotte is looking great too hun, she will def have to go on my wish list

Hugs xxxx

Virpi said...

That RR looks awsome! I have never seen anything like that before where the stitched areas are other than squares =D. What a lovely idea! Charlotte looks really pretty and I think you take nice photos =D

Jo said...

Beautiful stitching Andie. Great to see you back in the swing of things!

Pauline said...

Very nice stitching Andie- the RR will look beautiful when it's finished!

Now, how about finding out your Royal Wedding name! Pop over to my blog to work it out and let me know so I can see yours! Tiara is optional, but I've chosen mine!

Mel said...

As usual, beautiful! But we all know you da BOMB! Glad to see your progress, can you shoot a little of your mojo my way? Can you believe i've developed an allergy to the only pills that make the pain bearable!!!!!!!!!!
Got me down again!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Thanks so much Andie, she looks wonderful! Charlotte looks great so far! Glad to see your feeling better!

Wendy said...

what a beautiful R&R, and what a great idea to put them into starts, instead of squares.

love your Mira, you always have such beautiful fabric !