Monday, May 23, 2011

Aliyahs stocking

I am stitching Shepherds Bush's Marys Stocking for Aliyah.

I haven't stitched a week yet but I wanted to get onto my part for the Mira RR... I don't like leaving them undone, so I am putting her aside for now :D

Here she is :D

Aliyahs stocking

Gosh I've been posting a lot lately... hope you guys aren't getting sick of me :D

Please remember to vote in my Chatelaine poll :D I found a couple more I really want but I'm thinking its to late to add another in now... Maybe for next year lol

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I would never get sick of you! I love seeing your progress, and this stocking is no exception! It's very pretty :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Mel said...

Beautiful! Are you doing that all in beads? It looks like beads. If you are, WOW. Your a brave woman!

Kathy A. said...

That is a beautiful stocking Andie. What a lovely treasure for Aliyah.

Deb said...

That stocking is so pretty! Just love the colors of it!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...