Friday, May 27, 2011

Mira RR - Rachels piece

I got my piece stitched on the Mira RR for Rachel

I stitched Amarylis:
Rachels - my piece

The whole piece:
Rachels whole as I will send


I haven't added the treasures (but they will be packaged up to send along), I did tack them on and take a photo but it was washed out and duh! I didn't check before taking them off again.

I really hope Rachel likes it, yesterday I didn't lol, but I filled in the wings with off white, on the model they aren't stitched but the fabric she is stitched on is antique white and the blue just didn't make sense.  I said to DH that I was going to rip her out and start again he thought I was nuts lol  But today I like her.

Ineke I can't comment on your blog, it keeps on trying to get me to log in, its just blogger wanting to be a pain!  but I wanted you to know that I adore your Chats!  I've been on the fence on Fairy Garden.... I LOVE the dragonflies but wasn't sure of the fairies but you just pushed me over it with your latest wips :D  And thank you very much for the Marlitt tip!  I will try that out on the rest of part 2 :D

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Ineke said...

What a great idea to make a combination of all these Mirabella fairies on a big piece of fabric.
I also have problems with comments (and my followers have disappeared again), but browsing with Firefox works most of the time.
Thank you for your lovely comment.

Rachel said...

Thank you sooooo much Andie. I just adore her! Filling in the wings was a great idea too! I love that all my fairies on the right are looking into the middle! That turned out so great.

Good luck with the blogger problem...it seems to have hiccups a lot lately!

Kathy A. said...

She looks stunning Andie. Nice work. I am glad you filled in her wings - she looks so much better.

Marie-Christine said...

I like very much your Mirabilia RR. Friendly from France

Joysze said...

Ooooooooooh, she's beautiful, Andie.