Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A mixed up week

in stitching :D

This week I started Gabrielles stocking - Jillians Stocking from Shepherds Bush..... I had forgotten I needed to order some more threads..... so I ordered them and then put it aside while I wait.

Gabrielles stocking

Then I pulled out the latest Mira RR (Measi's Queens) I stitched Spring Queen..... got to the beads and realized I didn't have one colour :(  So ordered the beads and put it away til they arrive :D

Measi's RR

I then pulled out Winter Watergarden.... no problems there!  lol I will show it next week

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I really hate those kinds of weeks. You just can't seem to make decent progress on anything, lol. Can't wait to see your WW next week. Your Mirabilia queen looks good, and so does the stocking. Hope you get your supplies quick!

Lesleyanne said...

Love your new start. Your queen looks great. Hope you get your supplies soon.

Rachel said...

Both projects look really good! The stocking is going to be so cute :) I can't wait to see your WWG!

Deb said...

I hate those weeks too. But I do love your stitching. Both projects are wonderful!

Joysze said...

Awww, Andie. That was no fun! Hope your orders get to you soon... Meantime, yay for WWG!!!!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

You got a lot done on your Queen all ready! Hope things go better this week.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...