Friday, July 01, 2011

Goals

For June I wanted to:
Finish Summer Queens head and hair (not counting beads) - YES!

Put the BF on Saphy that I didn't have and has now arrived, finish her wings and arms and maybe the middle part of her sash (obi?)  - YES!
Finish Part 2 of WWG and hopefully start part 3 - YES!

Start and Finish Gabrielles stocking - Started but didn't have all the thread I needed

In July I want to:

Finish Part 4 and 5 of Winter Watergarden

Start and Finish 2 or 3 stockings

Bead up Spring Queens head for Measis RR
*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You did a great job with last months goals! Congrats :) Good luck next month!

Joysze said...

Super duper on June's goals, Andie!! I know you can do all that next month. :D

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on meeting most of June's goals (and no fair that you ran out of thread)!! Hope you meet all of July's too! Good luck!