Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Measis Mira RR

Well I was getting really worried!  Final posting day for this round robin is next Tuesday, and the beads I ordered for it 4 weeks ago and that shipped 12 days ago finally turned up today!  I finished the stitching ages ago and was hoping to get it posted early as it has to go to the states and takes about 10 days.

Anyway!

Here is Measis Queens :D (all that have been stitched so far)

Measis RR

Measis RR - my part


I stitched Spring Queen

I'm having another all over the place week... but I'm happy :D

Wade comes home from Australia on Sunday night, I can't wait! Even though it means a two hour drive to the airport and back *sigh*

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Your queen is very pretty Andie. I love Miribilia's queens. I have Queen of Peace, and I want to get the seasonal ones too.

wendy111 said...

Your spring queen is lovely and the whole RR is looking gorgeous

Rachel said...

You did a wonderful job, Andie! I just love watching the RRs grow. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a gorgeous RR. I really want to do a Mira RR now!

Lesleyanne said...

A great finish for the RR.

Stitching Sweetie said...

Fabulous! Congrats!

demeter83 said...

It looks beautiful, I always think that the Mirabilia RRs look brilliant, keep debating getting involved in one myself!
Good luck for your journey!

Lissanne said...

Yours is so beautiful, all of them are. This is going to be so pretty when it is done!

Marie-Christine said...

It's really beautiful