Friday, July 01, 2011

Oh My Gosh

*gasp* *hyperventilate* *faint*!!

I have the most awesome Secret Sister (over on the Enchanted Fabrics board)

Look what I got in todays mail!!!!


Lilly of the Woods whom I love (and am already picking a fabric for)

And Lady Alexandra.... whom I REALLY Love!!  I so what to start this one straight away!!  Oh NO Joyce what am I going to do?!!!  LOL  How long do you guys think I can wait?

*hugs*

Andie

P.S  I'm thinking maybe if I meet this months goals I can start her..... what do you think?  :D

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Both charts are gorgeous. Congratulations.

Charbsandthebumpydog said...

Yeah Andie!!
You are lucky! Those are both fab charts, I think its a great idea to reward yourself for achieving your goals, afterall it will take a few days to get her kitted up and you have to have something to do in the meantime ;-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely surprise, you're so lucky!

Which to start first?

Kathy A. said...

Oh what fun! Another couple of Mira's for you. Enjoy!

Rachel said...

Awww, you are such a lucky lady!! I think you should most definitely reward yourself! :)

Joysze said...

Andie..... I literally LOL'ed when I saw Lady A. Mwa-hahahahahahahaha!! Start her... you know you want to. ;) I can't wait to see what fabbie you're going to pick for her. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute.... meet this month's goal? Hrmmm.... as in JULY??? of 31 days????? I know I'm an OAATer and I hate starting and all... but this is YOU. Aren't you itching to start her.... like IN July? Maybe you could add a goal into your list.... Start Lady A. ;)

mdgtjulie said...

You could start her as a reward for meeting all your goals this month. Or, you could add a new goal... Both are gorgeous!!!