Monday, July 18, 2011

Wow! Jill Rensels's framing and a question

is astounding!  I am so jealous of you guys able to make use of her service :D

Here is her blog for those of you who haven't seen it :D

Now onto my question.  She has just framed a gorgeous Stargazer and I REALLY need to know what the fabric is?  For some weird reason I am coming up with HLC Atmosphere but I never really saw any of theirs and I can't find any pictures or info anywhere..... but I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a piece of this fabric!!!

Any info you have would be fantastic!

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Mel said...

It looks like a HLC fabby to me. Have you looked through their site?

I love Jill's framing. I would love to get some of my stuff framed by her one day, better save my pennies!

Rachel said...

I have no info for you, but WOW!!!! that fabric is to die for!!!!! :)

valerie said...

I know, I saw that one too and was really curious! It's stunning!

Andie said...

Thanks for the info Mel, alas the HLC site is down :( looks like they aren't in business anymore

mdgtjulie said...

You could always ask Jill to pass on your email addy to the stitcher in question to have her email you with the fabby name and maker. I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

Pumpkin said...

The last time I checked, HLC fabrics was not online anymore :o( Pity because I LOVE their fabrics. At least I was able to stitch my Stargazer on their stuff :o)

Z said...

Wow - that fabric does make it pop.

Pauline said...

Gosh, her mats are works of art, aren't they? No help with the fabric- looks gorgeous though!

stephaniestitches said...

OMG, that is beautiful! Love the fabric, love the framing...wish I had someone who could do up my finished pieces like that!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...