Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Annettes RR

Annettes RR theme is mermaids and Annette has chosen the mermaids she wants, where she wants them and which part she wants... that made my choices really easy :D

I chose Waiting for Ships, I had all the items needed and also...... Waiting for Ships was the first Mira I fell in love with and the one that started me on this journey.  I still haven't finished my own Waiting for Ships, I need to pull her out :D

DSC04546

The whole piece:

DSC04544

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

Loubie69 said...

This is really stunning. A clever idea also.

wendy111 said...

Very nice RR, should look great when finished. And Elizabeth is lovely - very tempted by her!

Rachel said...

It looks wonderful, Andie! I think you should pull out your own waiting for ships, maybe for one of the SALs. I would like to see it! :)

valerie said...

Love it! Waiting for Ships is one of the first Miras I fell in love with too. I really need to stitch her...lol!

Karen said...

Wow - this is really cool! Great way to put these together - that took a lot of planning!

mdgtjulie said...

It's looking good. You did a great job on yours, and it looks like everyone else did too!!

Lissanne said...

This is gorgeous! I love seeing RRs because the faces of Miras are so beautiful by themselves!

Lesleyanne said...

She looks gorgeous. Congrats on your finish.

Maureen said...

all of these RR's are looking stunning - can't wait to see them all finished up.

Joysze said...

She's beautiful, Andie!! :D