Monday, August 01, 2011

Goals :D

My Goals for July were:
Finish Part 4 and 5 of Winter Watergarden - Finished Part 4, have 3 of the over one birds to go to finish part 5

Start and Finish 2 or 3 stockings - HAHAHA, Gabrielles seems to have taken FOREVER! So 1 finished :(

Bead up Spring Quenns head for Measis RR - Yes but the beads only just arrived in time

Well I really need to get rid of some of this ob stitching, it really kills my mojo knowing they need to be done and not wanting to!
Goals for August
Stitch part 1 MX (can't start Herby so may as well stitch something else :D)

Finish part 5 and stitch part 6 WWG

Stitch Christians stocking

Bead the top half of Lady A and stitch on the bottom half

Stitch my square for the next Mira RR when it arrives

Maybe stitch on SF for the PR sal


*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Well done on last months goals hun, looking forward to seeing your gorgeous WIPs over the coming month

Hugs

xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Well done on your goals. Looking forward to seeing your stitching for this month.

mdgtjulie said...

I do so badly with goals, I never set them. I have set one for myself this year, but it's not very focused. I want to finish and frame Jesus before Christmas. So far, so good!!

Rachel said...

You have done pretty good on your goals! I can't wait to see some pictures of WWG! :)