Well as most of you will know..... my blogoversary is coming up :D
As this is my 6th year blogging and I have never had a giveaway (although I have intended to many times lol) I wanted to do a biggish one.
I hope you will all like what I have picked and put together.
1.You do not need to post this on your blogs... in fact I would rather you didn't. Although I love new followers I would rather they followed me because they enjoyed reading my blog, not just cause of some gift.
2. Gifts are not exchangeable, if you do not like something in your gift please pay it forward and gift it to someone else.
3. I am not a great photographer, I have represented items to the best of my ability.
4. All items are new and unused and so in fantastic condition.
5. One entry only please and please make sure I can contact you somehow
6. Entries close 26th September 2011 (my time) and will be drawn by the nearest available child on the 27th September 2011
7. First name drawn will get gift one, second name drawn will get gift two, third name drawn will get gift three.
8. Any one, any where can enter :D
THE FUN STUFF
To enter please leave a comment on this post only, saying why you like reading my blog and/or what your favourite post on my blog was.
Two hand dyed threads from Colours of the Outback
1 piece of 18 x 27 Jobelan 32 count from Polstitches in the colour English Rose
1 piece of 18x27 Opal Lugana 32 count from Sunny Dyes in the colour Deep Pool
1 Bent Creek chart - Long Winter
3 Mirabilia charts - Rose Celebration, The Woodland Fairie and Winter Queen
2 x hand dyed threads from Carries Creations
1 piece of 13x18 Opal linen 32 count from Sparklies in the colour "Aries"
1 piece of 18 x 27 linen 32 count from Ayroom Fibres
1 Passione Ricamo chart "Winter Fairy Spirit"
1 Mirabilia chart "White Christmas"
1 Shepherds bush chart "Bethlehem Christmas
1 hand dyed thread from Carries Creation
1 piece of 9 x 15 monaco 28count from Enchanted Fabrics in the colour "Trick or Treat"
1 piece of 18 x 27 Jobelan 32 count from Wichelt in the colour "Waterlily"
2 charts from Little House Needleworks "Plant Kindness" and "Coffee Menu"
1 chart from Nora Corbett "Orchid" from the Pixie Couture collection
Thanks for stopping by!
I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...