Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have you been hanging out for my drawing?

I have!

I was going to take pictures but the camera died.... should have checked the battery first

Gift 1 goes to LesleyAnne (name drawn from the baking dish by Gabrielle)

Gift 2 goes to Pumpkin (drawn by Miss Aliyah (2) who was saying what about me, what about me?! lol)


Gift 3 goes to Lissanne (also drawn by Gabrielle)

If you could contact me stitchitandie at gmail dot com..... with your postal addy I will get the goodies in the post to you.

Thank you everyone for entering.  I so wish I could have given you all something!

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations to all the big winners.

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Congratulations to the three winners :)

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!! :)

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

LOL, Andie, you must have been up early this morning to do the drawing! It's not quite 11am NZ time as I'm reading the results. Congrats to your winners and happy blogoversary to you.

Lissanne said...

Thanks so much for this Andie! I can't wait to see all these new products (new to me) and try them out!! I am probably going to find new things to order now!

Rachael xxx said...

Conratulations to the lucky Ladies

Pumpkin said...

I'm SOOOOO excited!!!! Thank you SO much Andie :o) You definitely made my week!

Congrats to the other winners.

Joysze said...

Congrats to everyone! :)

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...