Friday, September 09, 2011

My beautiful girl - picture heavy

Tonight Tarissa has gone to her first school ball.  She has gone as the partner of a good friend from church whom she has known since she was about 9.

Here are some pictures my sister took before she went with Simon (you will probably get some with him tomorrow lol)

1

With me (ugh!)
2

With her best friend
3

With Aliyah

4

And again

5

6

7

All 4 of my girls, this isn't very good but it was the best of the two we got lol

8

Thanks for looking!

*hugs*

Andie

14 comments:

Rowyn said...

Beautiful photos of your gorgeous girls!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Pics Andie, your Daughter looks stunning in her dress

Hugs xxxx

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

She looks like a princess! Have a wonderful time Tarissa :D

Josie said...

Gorgeous. she looks stunning.

Maureen said...

thanks for sharing - gorgeous daughter, gorgeous dress!

Sarah said...

Beautiful girls!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Wonderful pictures! She looks stunning!

Shelleen said...

She is very pretty and that dress is scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

you must be very proud of your beautiful girls love the dress

Blu said...

Tarissa looks gorgeous! Her dress is so pretty.
And your girls are lovely.

Mel said...

Very beautiful! I love her dress!

Ineke said...

Your girls are beautiful. First school ball is very special event in her and your life. Also makes you aware of how time flies.

StitchCat said...

Tarissa looks lovely Andie...I love her dress.

Joysze said...

You have gorgeous girls, Andie.... they all took after mommy. :D

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...