Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wades Stocking

Is still not done... I am not sure if I will get it completed this month.... for sure my other goals won't be met.... Oh well maybe next month :D

Here is Wades stocking today though
Before:
Wades

After:
Wades Stocking

I think I am finally starting to improve healthwise, although still unwell I have managed to cope today (although I have done nothing except look after children) But my sweet DH was home Thurs, Fri, Sat and Mon to look after me and help out..... although I would really like a nap.

Our wonderful church has arranged some meals for us.  They are so wonderful, although I feel a bit bad accepting them for this week, last week I was really incapable of cooking but this week...... Oh well I just need to accept in the spirit they are given :D

Also poor Bethany came out with Chicken Pox on Wednesday last week so she has been miserable too.... at least when Aliyah gets them I should be well again!

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

valerie said...

Great progress on your stocking! Hope you feel better soon!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your stocking. Hope you feel better soon.

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear you are ill, Andie, and poor little Bethany too! I hope you both have a quick recovery. (((HUGS)))

Wade's stocking is looking amazing!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Wade's stocking is looking good. A lot of progress for not feeling well.

Joysze said...

Wade's stocking is looking great!!! Sorry that you haven't been well. Feel better!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...