I don't know why I do these... I don't end up following them...... BUT I do like to write lists so why not indulge huh?
1. Finish Winter Watergarden (Chatelaine) 6 parts to go
2. Stitch Deep Blue Sea (Chatelaine) and keep up :D
3 Finish Deepest Love (Mira) for Jas
4. Stitch Summer Queen (Mira) for Tarissa
5. Stitch on Water Goddess (Joan Elliot) for the sal over on the Love for Stitch Alongs board
6. Stitch Christmas Visit (L&L) for Paula
7. Start Celtic Winter (L&L) for Mum if a spot opens up in my rotation
8. Letter A (Nora) for Abby if I get time
9. Letter T (Nora) for Tarissa if I get time
10. Sunflower Fairy (Nora) for Gabrielle
Try and complete 6 other wips
11. Merchant Mermaid (Mira)
12. Lady Alexandra (Mira)
13. Septembers Sapphire Fairy (Mira)
14. Charlotte (Mira)
15. Mermaids of the Deep Blue - conversion (Mira)
16. Iris for my sisters birthday in Jan 2013
When I finish Winter Watergarden I would like to replace it with Swan Lake, A Secret Victorian Garden or Tuscany Town Mandala
Thats it from me..... are you making stitching plans for 2012?
p.s next time I will have another photo of Merchant Mermaid :D
I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...