Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stitching Plans 2012

I don't know why I do these... I don't end up following them...... BUT I do like to write lists so why not indulge huh?

1. Finish Winter Watergarden (Chatelaine) 6 parts to go

2. Stitch Deep Blue Sea (Chatelaine) and keep up :D

3 Finish Deepest Love (Mira) for Jas

4. Stitch Summer Queen (Mira) for Tarissa

5. Stitch on Water Goddess (Joan Elliot) for the sal over on the Love for Stitch Alongs board

6. Stitch Christmas Visit (L&L) for Paula

7. Start Celtic Winter (L&L) for Mum if a spot opens up in my rotation

8. Letter A (Nora) for Abby if I get time

9. Letter T (Nora) for Tarissa if I get time

10. Sunflower Fairy (Nora) for Gabrielle

Try and complete 6 other wips

11. Merchant Mermaid (Mira)

12. Lady Alexandra (Mira)

13. Septembers Sapphire Fairy (Mira)

14. Charlotte (Mira)

15. Mermaids of the Deep Blue - conversion (Mira)

16. Iris for my sisters birthday in Jan 2013

When I finish Winter Watergarden I would like to replace it with Swan Lake, A Secret Victorian Garden or Tuscany Town Mandala

Thats it from me..... are you making stitching plans for 2012?

*hugs*

Andie

p.s next time I will have another photo of Merchant Mermaid :D

5 comments:

Deb said...

No plans for me other than finishing up WIPS - stitching, quilting and knitting. That should keep me busy during the year.

You have an impressive list and I can't wait to see your progress.

Anonymous said...

Well if anyone can it would be you! I seem to remember you finishing quite a lot of projects one after the other. My goal this year is more to do with stash buying. The ratio I want to use is finish one : buy one (fully kitted). Half the fun for me is choosing what to stitch and I like shiny and new not old and dusty from the stash boxes. I think I will stitch one-at-a-time until I start getting bored then I'll have a re-think. kiwiflowa/lisa

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with your goals. I'm sure you will do great. Look forward to seeing them.

Rachel said...

Lists are wonderful things, Andie. I have notebooks full of lists, lol. I am a big time list writer, and now that my memory seems to have taken a nice tropical vacation without me, lists save my day.

I will be making my 2012 list soon. This morning I will be hopefully starting to get organized....but Saturday looks to be the day that I will have the most time.

Good luck with your goals this year, Andie!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

stitcheranon said...

I work with lists too..often I put more effort into the list than the actions the lists want me to do lol. Sound like amazing pieces. It will be great to see them.