Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lady Alexandra and Deep Blue Sea

So far I have withstood temptation!  Martina is making it super hard with her other new release Sleeping Beautys Castle for her 15th Anniversary... have you seen it?!!

While waiting for my light to arrive (it came today)  I pulled out Lady Alexandra

Before:
14th August 2011

After:
17th Jan

Here also is a pic of my Deep Blue Sea, this was before I picked it up again today, I'm still waiting on the silk lame, hopefully its here by the time I'm ready for it.
This photo isn't very accurate of my fabric, I'm using Sarahs conversion to HDF's.... Thanks Sarah!!!  :D

17th Jan 12

*big hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Both projects look great.

Sarah said...

Yay Andie! Love seeing the conversion on your fabric and Alexandra looks great!

Stitching Sweetie said...

They both look scrumptious!

demeter83 said...

They both look absolutely gorgeous!

And ooh, I don't normally go for the Chaletaine designs, but that's gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Both look Fab Andie, and loving Lady A, may have to start her once I have cleared a few

Hugs xxxx

Sharon said...

That Deep Blue Sea is very pretty....I have Lady A kitted up as well.....but I don't know when I am going to do it....
PS....I just ordered both new Mira's.....I couldn't resist....LOL
Sharon

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Ooohhhhh! Sleeping Beauty! It's gorgeous...

I might just succumb to this one. How do I find a supply list for it Andie? That'll be the thing that makes or breaks the decision.

Joysze said...

Lady A is almost done, Andie. She looks amazing!!!!

Love the DBS fabbie... hope the fibers get to you soon.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D