Monday, February 13, 2012

Its me again :D

Well this week I have been stitching on Deepest Love.  Some of you may already know of my aversion to this piece..... I really don't know why, I think I am the only Mirabilia lover who does not like this mermaid.  BUT this is the pattern my niece chose for her 11th birthday..... which is May 1st, so I really need to finish her up *sigh*  I stitched on her as long as I could and put her away for a week or so last night..... my DH kept asking me what was wrong...... I kept on sighing lol, which is why he asked.


Before I picked up DL (with plans to stitch her until the end of the month roflol) I stitched for one day on Water Goddess for the sal
Here she is after.... not lots of progress but pretty good for one day :D



I did some of her skin and some more of the moon :D

Here is a pic of my baby girl..... she will be three in June!  Astounding!!


Please excuse her grubby face, she asked for a photo and normally she moves too much, this one worked so I thought I would share :D

Hope your all fantastic :D

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

StitchyWoman said...

I've always been a bit wishy-washy on DL myself. I have her kitted and will stitch her anyway, but I don't love her either.

Your daughter is adorable! Mine will be three in May. Gotta love a grubby face!

demeter83 said...

THey're both looking lovely. I have to admit I'm not a mermaid fan so I can understand your feelings towards her, but she's looking gorgeous all the same.

Valentina said...

I'm not a big mermaid fan, none of them is at the top of my to do list, but yours is just lovely! And the fabric is soo nice too!

Joysze said...

Andie, I'm with you. She's one of my least fave mermies too. Can't put my finger on what it is... She has all those greens and I love greens!!! That said, she looks great.

Oooooh, nice start!!!

Awwwwww, would you just looks at that face... It's Bethany, right?

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Sally said...

Hi

Your stitching is beautiful.

Cute little girl too!

Julie said...

Lovely projects on the go.

Your daughter reminds me of mine at that age.

♥ Nia said...

Such a cute little girl =)
You may not like it very much but your mermaid is coming along so pretty :)

Shelleen said...

I think that the mermaid is beautiful. That girl is darling.

jcat0629 said...

Awww, your daughter is SO cute. I love all that blonde hair. DL looks amazing. She's not my favorite Mira mermie either but you are really doing her justice! The fabric's perfect for it too.