Sunday, March 18, 2012

A few things

Since we last caught up :D

After Deepest Love I thought I would stitch this for my sister, its for her birthday in April.

It is Tribal Gecko and I got it in a kit from Sparklies


It only took a few hours... the next day my threads for Deep Blue Sea still hadn't arrived so I pulled out Millie

Before:
26th Jan 2012

After: About 4 hours

Then finally my threads for Deep Blue Sea arrived!!  YAY!!

I wasn't happy with how the very centre was looking so I thought I would try and fix it with different threads :D

Before:


After:



I'm much happier with it, it doesn't look all washed out in the centre anymore :D

I still have part 3 to stitch, but will get back to it in a few days when I have finished Deepest Love :D

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Karen said...

I think the changes you made to DBS made a big difference! It looks much more detailed now.

That gecko is so stinkin' cute!!

Shebafudge said...

Deep blue sean looks great! You made good changes there. The gecko is cute too, gorgeous fabric colour!

I didn't comment on Sunflower Fairy last time but she looks beautiful. Makes me want to drag mine out kicking and screaming.

milly said...

Hi

Love the tribal gecko, it's great!

All your WIP's are looking beautiful.

Happy stitching.

Melanie said...

Wow, wow and wow; each is beautiful!

valerie said...

Great stitching! Love the gecko and the Mira Mermaid! The changes on DBS really do make it pop more now!

Bea said...

Love the gecko. And I think the changes you made to Blue Sea really make the centre 'pop'. Good choices.

Joysze said...

Love the fabbie for gecko, Andie!!

Mermie will be done before you know it. I love those greens!!

Ahhhh, there she goes!! DBS is much better with the color change. :D I see now why you're pleased. :D

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

demeter83 said...

I'm loving the little lizard, he's adorable

I've just nominated you for the Liebster award. The details are on my blog if you'ld like to look.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...