Saturday, May 05, 2012

Waterlilly

I know I haven't been around much. 

I haven't been sleeping well for a few weeks, add to that some terrible headaches (ugh!)

But finally I am feeling better.... I hope

I started Waterlilly, but my stitching time has been a bit sporadic with feeling so horrid

Here she is so far


I am stitching her on 28count opal Lugana "Great Australian Blight" from Colours of the Outback.  And the lovely Sharon gifted me with the chart :D

I was missing the krenik and one colour of purple which is why there are weird gaps.

Today I have put her away for a wee while, I have just started Maidenhair, I will put up a pic in a few days.... hopefully my mojo returns now I am sleeping a bit better!

Wade and Tarissa had their school ball a week ago, I will dig out the pics and annoy you with them next time :D

Mike started a new job, what a relief, his last one was very unstable and the hours were decreasing, its a bit hard to raise 6 kids when theres not enough money coming in :D  But I have now caught up most of the bills, which is fantastic.... I hate not paying my bills on time!

Hope you are all fab!

*hugs*

Andrea

15 comments:

Melanie said...

Pretty Pixie!

Sorry you've been unwell; I just got over a flu that made even stitching impossible, and I hate when that happens!

Can't wait to see some Maidenhair pics. :)

Sarah said...

Yay for sleeping better! Stitching looks great!

Bernice said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Lovely piece you are stitching

T.J. said...

This is so pretty!

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous stitching. Hope you continue on your road to recovery. Glad to hear your husband has a better more stable job.

Julie said...

Glad your sleeping better,i know how that feels.
Look forward to the photos,i like looking at other peoples :).

Waterlily is looking lovely especially on that fabric.

demeter83 said...

Gorgeous colours.

Sorry you've been feeling bad, and that there's been stress... maybe the stress has been feeding the lack of sleep and headaches, so hopefully they'll start to even out now.
Look after yourself!

demeter83 said...

Gorgeous colours.

Sorry you've been feeling bad, and that there's been stress... maybe the stress has been feeding the lack of sleep and headaches, so hopefully they'll start to even out now.
Look after yourself!

stitcheranon said...

Glad he has a new job: it is hard full stop these days for most of us. I have never stitched anything like your projects and I am not sure why because everytime I pop on and see your progress or a finish, I fall in love with them. She is beautiful and I love the fabric.

Jagna said...

beautiful :)

Milly said...

She's looking very pretty so far.
Hope you feel better soon.

dulcinella said...

Waterlily is so gorgeous and the fabric is lovely! I'm glad to hear things are better for you know. happy stitching!

Rachel said...

Waterlily is so gorgeous!! I think she is one of my top favorites (and I don't even own it yet! lol). I can't wait to see more of your progress.

I am glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better. I hope you just keep getting better too. I know how not sleeping well can really mess things up. ((((HUGS))))

Veronica said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you got caught up on your beauty sleep too. Every girl needs it :)

Water Lily looks great. The fabric is so pretty.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Grit said...

Traumhafte Stickerei.
Liebe Grüße Grit

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...