Thursday, June 21, 2012

The traveling pattern

I finished the travelling pattern last night, and it is now packaged on ready to send to its next destination this afternoon (or first thing in the morning) :D


I stitched this on a piece of Lakeside Linens 28count Seastorm, the fabric was given to me by the wonderful Sharon.

I used Crescent Colours "Pickled Beets" for the alphabet, Carries Creations "Sapphire" for my childrens first initial and HDF's Exampler Spinach Delight for the bottom motif.

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

milly said...

Congratulations on your finish, it's beautiful!

Julie said...

Congrats on the finish very pretty,so too is that Turtle,nice and blinging.

Mindi said...

Your traveling pattern looks fabulous! Its been so much fun watching everyone stitch it with their own colors and fabric.

gracie said...

Beautiful...

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching!

Catherine said...

Lovely version! Love the color choices!

Robin said...

I was early on in the list and I am loving seeing the other fabric and floss choices everyone is making! Looks nice.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...