Saturday, July 21, 2012

You thought I wasn't coming back, didn't you?!

Well I wouldn't blame you if you did think that, talk about a bad blogger!!  :D

I started stitching "Rose Fairy" from Cross Stitching Art, I'm really enjoying her...... shock horror, she isn't a Mirabilia!!!  :D



She is on a Joey (one of a kind) from Colours of the Outback - Opal linen :D

I have put her away and moved onto the next piece in my rotation - Maidenhair Pixie.

Hopefully I will see you again soon.... although I'm not gonna jinx myself and say I'm all fixed :D

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Of course you are not a bad blogger. You just have a life away from the computer too!

That fabric is absolutely stunning and what a lovely start to her. Congratulations on your progress so far.

belle said...

Hi

Just found your lovely blog.
You have done some beautiful stitching.
Your Rose Fairy is looking very pretty.

demeter83 said...

Awww, but well worth the wait, looks gorgous!

Colours of the Outback said...

Looks awesome so far!

Margie said...

Hi Andie!!! :)

Your stitching is so beautiful! Looks like you have had quite the busy needle! :) My apologies for not commenting in such a long time. I am working on doing much better at that. :)

Happy Stitching!

Margie

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. Love the fabric.