Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week Three

on Miss Dotty :D



Well here she is again :D

I have had another bad week, so again not a lot of progress BUT things are looking much better with Tarissa, we went to the Doctor yesterday and got antibiotics and she is so much better/happier already!  phew!!

I am trying to decide whether to stay OaaT after Dotty is done,  I am really enjoying it but I know if I want to finish any of my Chatelaines I will not be able to stitch them OaaT, I'm not that good lol.

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

Xeihua (Sara) said...

I'm so glad that Tarissa is already feeling much better ;D and Dotty is looking gorgeous :D Congratulations ;)

Xeihua (Sara) said...

I'm so glad that Tarissa is already feeling much better ;D and Dotty is looking gorgeous :D Congratulations ;)

Jennifer M. said...

Miss Dotty is looking great. :)

Jen

Monique said...

I love her colours! Well good luck with your decision about your Chatelaines.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. She looks lovely.

Tracy J said...

This piece is awesome. Your stitching it so fast, you inspire me.

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous :)

Deb said...

Oh, this looks so pretty. I just love the colors of her - especially those wings.

Joysze said...

Andie... she looks AWESOME!!! :D

Glad to hear that Tarissa is feeling better with the antibiotics.

Hugs!!

Joysze said...

OH!! And I hit publish before I finished!

OAAT, OAAT, OAAT!!!!!

*giggle*