Friday, September 21, 2012

What a week!!!

Well our computer is dying so I'm sorry for not posting much lately, I mostly go on the internet on my ipod at the moment and cant get everything to work properly from there on blogger.  I am on my DH's notebook which I hate, but it shows you how bad our PC is since Im on here!

Our week statrted off preparing for Tarissa's tonsilectomy on Wednesday, then Aliyah got a tummy bug and there were lots of prayers flying around that no one else would get it, especially not Tarissa!

Tuesday night (late) we realised that we had not called and confirmed that Tarissa would be there for surgery (even though we had been to a pre op appointment, Tuesday was also Wades 18th birthday.

Wednesday we turn up at the hospital (early) expecting to be send home but there was her name on the list all set to go, talk about answered prayers!

Then Tarissa reacted to the morphine, couldn't take the tramadol or the codine without vomiting so is only on Panadol and Ibuprofen for pain relief!  Shes now home but is pretty miserable!

Wade decided to have a few mates over for pizza and then go to the movies on Saturday, I'm so glad he did as he wouldn't have enjoyed this week either!

Anyway onto the stitching which is really the interesting bit :D

I started August Peridot Fairy on the 7th September (12) I am trying out One at a Time again, I'm really enjoying it and seeing lots of progress.

 
 
She is being stitched on Rotto Sunset from Colours of the Outback on 28 count opal lugana
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my whinge :D
 
*hugs*
 
Andie


11 comments:

Karen said...

I hope Tarissa is feeling better soon, poor thing. :(

I'm loving your Peridot! You sure are moving along fast.

*hugs back*
~ Karen

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Hope you can get your PC working again... and I'm happy that your prayers were answered and Tarissa fot her operation... I'm now hoping she start's feeling better soon, I bet it's being hard on her.

I love your Peridot and the fabric you choose for it, it's gorgeous :D Congratulations on the amount of progress :D

Sara

Melanie said...

I had my tonsils out as a child, so I feel for your DD!

Peridot is looking gorgeous; can't wait to see more!

September said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.

I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Your stitching is beautiful, I love the fabric.
Have a good weekend.

Sarah said...

Peridot's gorgeous!

Hope your DD's feeling better.

Rina said...

Gorgeous!

Lesleyanne said...

I hope your daughter feels better soon. August Peridot Fairy looks stunning.

Colours of the Outback said...

She looks beautiful! I've loved seeing your progress

Bernice said...

She is beautiful and sending hugs to all the family and hope everyone has a speedy recovery

pippo1976 said...

complimenti รจ bellissima !!!
Luly

Joysze said...

How's Tarissa feeling now, Andie?

More importantly, how are you???!!! Hope you're getting some down time, even if it's a few moments.

Peridot is almost done!!! I knew this whole OOAT thing will work out nicely for you. ;) HAHAHAH!!!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...