Saturday, October 27, 2012

Amarylis and Photobucket

Well I'm pretty sure I haven't shown you Amarylis?

I finished her not long after August Peridot Fairy, I've been a bad blogger!

So here she is :D

Stitched on 32 lugana "Wildflowers" from Countrystitch

Amarylis, stitched on 32 count lugana from Countrystitch "wildflowers"

I am trying out Photobucket since Webshots has died for us free users :(  So I'm not sure how this will turn out :D

As someone has pulled out of the Mirabilia large stitch RR, I was asked if I would like to participate :D

I have been having lots of fun drawing up my outline, I'm still not totally decided on fabric and I'm going to go through my threads again and see what else I have that I can use for my boxes :D

But heres a pic to show I am working on something :D


*hugs*

Andie


13 comments:

Michele said...

Photobucket's been pretty decent to me for a few years now. When I want to show off family photos and what not I use photobucket. I also use photobucket for my signatures on my blog and whatnot. The Mirabilia large stitch RR looks like it will be fun. I like that particular piece. I love the fabric for it too. And I can't leave without saying how much Amaryllis is turning out...which is very lovely. XD Hugs!

Sarah said...

Looks great Andie!

Monique said...

I love the colour of "Wildflowers" from Countrystitch. You chose really well for your design. It must be exciting to be setting up for your RR piece.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing your RR.

Ineke said...

Amarilylis is a real beauty!

Kate said...

Amarylis is gorgeous! Your new project looks very cool

blue star stitcher said...

Beautiful finish, I love the linen you used for her.

Shebafudge said...

Amarylis is beautiful. I think I have missed her somewhere along the line as I don't recognise her.

I have moved all my images to ipernity. It's like webshots but better IMHO and I have never got on with photobucket for some reason.

Anne said...

Amarylis is gorgeous on that fabby!! Looks like another Mirabilia is in the wings!!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous!

Joysze said...

She's stunning, Andie!!!! :D

Zurainny Ismail said...

Looks like she's entering into the realm of rainbows... it's a fabulous piece!

Valentina said...

Nice finish! I've always used photbucket to store my pics for the blog and it always worked for me.