Thursday, February 14, 2013

Am I boring you?

I probably am, but I am having fun doing it :D

Todays fabric is..........

Sugar Maple Fabrics - Fairy Fields - 32 count Linen 13x18


Being a smaller cut it will need a pixie or something on it :D

I used the other half of this for our wedding sampler

Hmmm I don't seem to have a pic of it anymore (blasted webshots!!) I will be back!  :D

*hugs*

Andie

P.s I will leave you with this Eye Candy to keep you occupied ;) 

Roflol



 

By the way... when googling eye candy, be sure to put in candy eye... not eye candy >;-D

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

it's not boring me - I'm just worried that I'm boring you! aside from Mirabilia/L&L/Passione Ricamo I'm really into samplers so I'm worried you will get bored of all the Mirabilia rec's.

A new Mirabilia mermaid has been released today :)

Andie said...

Aww Hun, you couldn't bore me! And I love Miras too so love all the ideas :D
Bout time you update your blog you know ;) Or are you back on wordpress?

Karen said...

Nope. Not bored.

Gee, I wonder what search results you got with "eye candy?"

Do you like Nora's muses? One of them might look pretty on this. Or maybe Ladyslipper, or Lilac, or another of her alphabet?

Joysze said...

ROFL!!! I was expecting a different kinda eye candy. ;)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...