Friday, February 15, 2013

Back again :D

With some stitching to show!!  :D

I have just finished my part for Jo's Large Mira RR piece :D



As you can see I stitched August Peridot Fairy!  :D

I adore this fairy!

I also got a gift in the mail today!  2 pieces of fabric that my dear friend Cassie sent me, I think its a bit unfair, as I only sent her one!!  I will share a pic tomorrow :D

Also!!  Have you seen Miras new mermaid?!  You know I'm addicted to her mermaids don't you?!!

Siren and the Shipwreck


Catch you all tomorrow :D

*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the fairy and the mermaid is stunning! I'm not one to stitch this style, but do admire their beauty and the time it takes to stitch them! Hope you get the mermaid so I can see you bring her to life'

blue star stitcher said...

I love your fairy. Why is the top one unfinished still?

Karen said...

You stitched your section so fast! Darnit! I haven't even started on yours yet. (Though I do have all the floss now) I have to finish a couple Band Sampler RRs first.

Peridot is sweet. I'm sure Jo will love every stitch!

The new mermaid is to die for! I'm absolutely loving the colors in her tail.

*hugs*

valerie said...

Love your part in the RR. So pretty! I saw the new release last night. Love it! I think it's a must buy!

Lisa M said...

I love the RR piece. That fairy has so much style. I knew you would like the new mira mermaid. The chandelier reminds me of The Titanic!

Lana said...

That IS a gorgeous Mermaid! I have yet to stitch a Mira, but I have been drooling over them for years, maybe soon I will break down and just do it!

Claire said...

Great stitching.

Caitlin Jordan said...

gorgeous stitching :)

Teresa said...

Did you ever finish the RR piece? I would love to see the final product!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...