Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The progress

is pathetic, as you can see :D

Queen Mermaid



I must admit I have spent more time reading than stitching over the last week. BUT I'm getting back into it now..... although I have the materials for a model due to arrive any day lol

I'm pretty sure I promised photos of the SMF's I scored ;)

Here they are :D

Shimmering Lilac Grove - 28 count opal Cashel


Bewitched - 28 count opal Cashel



Shimmering Jellybean - 32 count opal Belfast



Ambrosia - 32 count opal Belfast



Shimmering Violets in the Shade - 32 count opal Belfast



I was also lucky enough to score to Chatelaine kits at amazing prices!!

Fairy Flower Garden - full kit




AND

the kit for White Nights in St Petersburg, which I adore and thought I would never ever realistically be able to justify buying it :D



My Fotm arrived from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie :D

Ice Goddess - 28 count opal Cashel



A lovely friend sent me this gift



It includes a box for my beads and two Polstitches Fabrics

Lust and Laughter -  28count Opal Linen



And

Bali Sunset - 28 count Opal linen



AND

My other lovely friend Mel sent me her pre loved chart Mirabilias - On Grandmas Quilt



So as you can see I have had a couple of awesome weeks for stash arrival!  I would feel guilty but.... I don't

All fabrics are fat quarters so if you have any suggestions fire away :D

I'm on a stash diet for the rest of the year, except for the fotm, I'm going to continue that for the rest of the year and then review :D  And of course if I need anything to finish something then I will purchase that.

I have a 1/8th coming from Colour Cascade Fabrics and a 1/4 coming from Under the Sea fabrics and the chart and bead pack coming for Siren and the Shipwreck... then thats it!!!  I will be VERY good :D  But only cause I want to, not cause I feel guilty :D

*hugs*

Andie












8 comments:

Bernice said...

Wow all the fabric is so pretty.have fun making all your stitching choices and looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the fabric.

Rachel said...

You have made some really good progress on Queen Mermaid! More than me!! And I started 11 years ago! ACK! :D

What a stash haul! OMG I am so jealous right now, lol. I used to have a piece of that Violets In The Shade fabric, but was stupid enough to sell it thinking I could get more some day.... :/ Oh well!! lol

I wouldn't know where to begin to suggest projects for those fabrics! It's almost system overload, lol.

Enjoy it all!!!!! :D

D1-D2 said...

Your fabric is gorgeous. You will have so much fun matching them to projects :) can't wait to see the results.

Colours of the Outback said...

Love queen mermaid! LOVE your stash haul. I've been very reserved and not bought much at all, well nothing at all. Been good!

Kate said...

What an awesome haul!!! what wouldnt look great on those fabrics?? lol

Joysze said...

Well, I think you did a LOT on mermie! She's a beaut.

Holy stash haul, Andie! Very nice, very nice!! :D

Parsley said...

I'm a new follower. LOVE LOVE the stash haul and the fabric is FAB!

chicago.mermaid said...

I wanted those Chatelaine kits! LOL I have no idea why I get such horrible colored fabric when I order from Polstitches. Your Bali Sunset is FANTASTIC! Mine is so horrible! So have the last couple of fabrics from there. I really like Jo but, I am so afraid that I will get another flop. Unfortunately, I can not take the chance of ordering again. :( Maybe, I can have YOU order and I will send you the money for postage ...LOL Seriously, you have such a beautiful stash, I am amazed!