Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Arrgggghhh

I've been trying to comment on blogs, but the verification code just does not want to co operate, Hi and sorry to all those who have it :(
I hope I don't.... I think I need to check :D

Well I finished the model, its gorgeous!  I wish I could keep it!  lol

I am trying to decide if I should have a new start as a reward OR, behave and stitch on a wip OR be even better and stitch on an obligation piece OR be really really good and stitch on the RR I have here to be done.

I must admit I am feeling a little down trying to decide roflol

Aliyah started her new kindy today!!!  Whoop whoop!  I got nearly 2 hours to myself!  So I got the groceries and got dinner started in the crockpot as well as putting the last few beads in the model :D

No pics today but hopefully soon..... well as soon as I can decide what I am going to stitch on lol

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Oh my god, I HATE those codes!!! I'm sure I miss leaving scads of replies because I will only try once, and if the code doesn't work, then I just close the window.

Do we really get that much spam to warrent this extra level of security?

I don't know. If some spammer wants to leave me a message, I just hit delete.

I feel your pain, my friend. I truly do.

PS - stitch the one that is almost done! Then it will be DONE!

Parsley said...

I refuse to do the codes. I can't alway decipher them and after three tries, I quit. Lol!

I something switch projects when I am getting tired of the one I am working on. Helps me find joy in stitches again.

Maxine said...

I too hate those codes lol, I give them a couple of goes and then that's it. I'm sure there are a lot of bloggers out there who miss out on lovely comments because of this! I just looked on your previous post and your RR is going to look fabulous when it's finished if that first pic is anything to go by :) Hope you've decided what to stitch on now, it can be really frustrating when you don't know what to pick up next!

Lisa M said...

On some websites the codes are fine but some are unreadable. If I can't read it I click the 'change' button to get a new code. I now copy my comments just in case they disappear when I get the code wrong.

Yay for free time! just in time for winter stitching :)

With your speedy needles I'm sure you can do all the list and start a new one!

Julie said...

So sorry you're having such a hard time! There are codes everywhere now and they suck...

Anyways, I think you should be really good and stitch on the RR. Totally unbiased opinion, of course :p

Bernice said...

I hate those codes also, I hope they are off on my site. Looking forward to seeing your pic Andie

Joysze said...

I really dislike those codes too. Sometimes I feel bad about not commenting, but they take forever!!

No code on yours. ;)

You know what I'd say... WIP! WIP! WIP!!! ;)