Wednesday, June 26, 2013

No stitching this week

I've been in a bit of a slump, not helped by being overtired :(

I do have a picture to show you though, this is the latest design from Cross Stitching Art (this is not the model I stitched, that will be out either at the end of this week or beginning of next)

Rainy Day Stroll


I love just about everything about this design!  I love her dress, I love the dog, I love the street lights and especially the way the reflect in the wet on the ground, I love the brolly - although it's possible I might change the colour of it when I stitch this, although I probably won't.  I have discovered with Tatiana's designs that the colours really do work and are so interesting.

I plan to stitch her on a rainy day coloured fabric, a grey or greyey blue or maybe a dark stormy blue... I will have to see what I have closer to the time.

I should have a Queen Mermaid update for you in a few days :)

*hugs*

Andie

1 comment:

meggie said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
That is a lovely design.
Your stitching is beautiful.
Have a good weekend (: