Sunday, November 17, 2013

I've missed blogging!

I was thinking just the other day how much I had missed blogging!  I thought it was about time I got back to it :D

We bought a nice lap top to replace out very dead, unusable personal computer.  And although I am not a huge fan of laptops, I must admit this one isn't too bad and serves our needs :D

Well what have I been up to?!

This week I have been stitching on Siren of the Deep from Cross Stitching Art - I'm stitching her on Chesapeake Bay - opal linen from Under the Sea Fabrics.



I've been struggling with my mojo lately so haven't done much really, hopefully it will come right soon.

Before this I stitched a model for Cross Stitching Art

Its absolutely beautiful and I didn't want to send it back!  :D

Celine the Winter Fairy









I'm moving onto a new piece to stitch now :D  I'm hoping it will kick start that sporadic mojo!

I'm starting Sirens Song Mermaid - Mirabilia - pictures hopefully sooner rather than later :D

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Lovely! I think the Mirabilia mermaids are among the loveliest cross stitch patterns in the world!

I had hoped to start a mermaid piece, however, my cloth has not yet arrived in the mail, so I may do a different one first. An old Mirabilia I've been meaning to stitch for years now.

I'm looking forward to more updates.

Tammy said...

Your winter fairy is amazing! It looks to me like you got your mojo back!! And Siren is so pretty too-what gorgeous fabric to compliment her!

Barb said...

Your fairy is stunning! Great job on her.

Jannie said...

How pretty are those pieces? I love them! Keep up the lovely work!

Catherine said...

Beautiful stitches!!

Zeb said...

Winter Fairy is beautiful, and I'm intrigued by this new mermaid you're stitching! Will need to look it up. And, welcome back to blogging!

Melissa said...

Beautiful WIP/Finish :)

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Hello Celine, I found your blog through your comment the Mirabella Message board. Your Winter Fairy is absolutely stunning! I don't know how you did send it away! A keeper for sure! Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth

Shebafudge said...

Celine is beautiful! This is definitely a must stitch!!

Sara said...

That fairy is gorgeous and so sparkly!