Sunday, May 25, 2014

Half a Happy Dance, A decision and ENVY :D

This week I stitched on Rose Fairy (Cross Stitching Art)  AND  I finished all the stitching!  :D  Just the beading to go, I am waiting on an order from 123 which includes the beads..... and a little stash spree, I'll share pics when they arrive :D


Not a great photo cause I took it quickly on my phone :D  I will take better pics when shes finished properly.

I made  a decision about Chatelaines DBS, I am going to restart.  I love the piece SO much and have struggled right from the beginning.  So its coming up my birthday in June so I think I will buy something light and pretty from Crafty Kitten and use my birthday voucher and birthday money :D

ENVY!!  Oh my gosh!  I always do this!  When I go look at the new Chatelaines when I've had a wee break!   BUT  I am in love!

I NEED:

Pomarium to go with Herbularius and what I have seen so far I'm in love with Tinctorium.

Sparkling Peacock Mandala

Tahiti Island Mandala *drool*

Sleeping Beautys Castle

Japanese Moss Garden *drool* some more

And I can't wait to see more of the Nymphs Garden :D

*hugs*

Andie


5 comments:

Nina said...

She's beautiful. And I love, love, love your fabric choice, it's absolutely stunning!

Barb said...

What a cute piece. Great job so far.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love your WIP...she is sure beautiful...great progress. I love the material as well.

Happy Stitching

Have a Beautiful Day
Linda K, Railroad

stitchersanon said...

Wow, she is stunning!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm glad you have reached a decision about Deep Blue Sea that you are happy with.

I looked at what you have stitched so far, if you unpicked the top left parts and joined the borders up all the way around you would have a gorgeous octagonal piece to frame.

Just an idea!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...