Monday, May 12, 2014

Return of the Deep Blue Sea

Yay!  I completed Part 4 of Chatelaines Deep Blue Sea!!

Seriously a big deal for me as last time I stitched on it those clam shells nearly made me quit!  :D


Sorry my pic is a bit washed out :(

I am stitching on Mirabilias Siren and the Shipwreck then I may either finish Part 5 of DBS or stitch some on Watergarden.... I haven't decided which yet :D

*hugs*

Andie

P.S  Have you Chatelaine lovers seen Tinctorium?  I love those willow arches!  I think  I may need it ;)

3 comments:

Rahenna said...

What a beauty! I love seeing progress pics of this one. :) And ugh, trying so hard not to look at Tinctorium because I know I'll want it! :p

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous! Your clam shells are beautiful. There's a compliment you don't hear every day!

valerie said...

Gorgeous!!