Monday, June 09, 2014

Blurry Charlotte

Charlotte is moving along :D  I'm hoping to finish her when I next stitch on her :D

I think my camera is dying :(


I'm starting a new project now, Arianna from Cross Stitching Art (yes I am addicted to CSA designs ;) )

This is the model pic


I can't wait to get started, shes so cute :D

It's my birthday this Thursday, I'm not sure what I am going to do for it, but my sweetie went shopping - I'm not sure whether to be scared or not ;)

Its also Miss Aliyah's 5th very soon and I made her party invites to day.


They were such fun, I found the idea on a free printables search and added in the bubble stick for the wand handle :D

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Lovely progress on her and I love the new design too.

What wonderful party invitations you made - love them!

loulee said...

Great progress.
Arianna is a real cutie.
Happy Birthday wishes.

Nina said...

Charlotte is stunning!

Bernice Geroulis said...

Beautiful Charlotte and those are fantastic party favors